Dear Karlstad Residents:
The COVID-19 outbreak has caused us to reflect on what is most important—the safety and well-being of our employees and our residents. We will continue to offer city services at all times. We are receiving new directives every day from Federal, State and Local Officials.
We will be taking the following actions:
- Emphasizing to employees and residents the importance of following the Center for Disease Control prevention strategies.
- We will follow Executive Orders from the Governor.
- The community center will be closed for any public gathering of ten people or more.
- The city offices will be open at this time, but encourage you to utilize the USPS, outside drop box or pay online for utility payments.
- We will update the city website with information as it is received.
- MN Dept. of Health
- World Health Organization
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Governor's Executive Orders
- Kittson County Updates
- Steps Anyone Can Take to Reduce the Spread of Coronavirus
Please do not hesitate to call the city office with any concerns or question. Thank You.
Karlstad City Council